Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas stockings

It is almost midnight and for some reason I can't sleep so might as well add my first post right?!
As I mention in my bio my family just moved due to military orders,  we went from being home owners to renters. So the once doesn't matter to put nails in the wall,  now I tear up every time I get out the hammer knowing someday I will have to fill that hole. 
As I pulled out the stockings this year I looked around the house not finding a spot perfect enough that I felt necessary to put holes in the wall. It took me a couple days of thinking before I remembered that I have this pallet. Then the idea hit me! 
Problem solved no holes in the wall and I think it turned out really cute!
Merry Christmas everyone!
-Kristina 

No comments:

Post a Comment