Friday, December 13, 2013


I'm not a (complete) health nut, but I am trying to be more conscious of what's in my food.

While trying to lose weight, I don't want to starve or diet myself to the point of stress and worrying about every calorie.  What I do want is to eat clean.  This process has lead me to looking into all the things I buy at the store, what's really in them, and how I can do it better.

I have lots of new ways of cooking and making things, but today I'm super excited about this one so I thought I'd share!

Store bought peanut butter is nasty. 

I just didn't know it until today. 

Well, I always knew that it, like most things on grocery shelves, contained ingredients that probably shouldn't be there. 

Crusing the internet, I came across this homemade peanut butter.

It's like, the easiest thing in the world. 

This is all you need, peanuts and honey.  You don't even need the honey, I just threw it in at the last second!

Grab a food processor, a blender, whatever you've got.

Pour some peanuts in.  It doesn't matter what kind, but I used honey roasted.
I blended it for maybe a minute.  The natural oils in the peanuts will release as they break down.  


I added some honey as well (again, not even necessary) and there you have it!
I swear, this stuff tastes so good it's not going to last the week!  It's so incredibly easy, and with none of THIS STUFF:







Seriously, give this a try.  Your taste buds will thank you!

*Kailey

No comments:

Post a Comment